Search Help

Simply type a keyword or short sentence relating to your query into the box below, and our help system will return the most relevant articles.


Changing registered country

If you have moved to another country, please login to your Stars Account from your new location.

Then, send us a copy of your government-issued ID and a copy of a recent utility bill or bank statement clearly showing your full name, new address, and statement date (no older than 3 months).

You can upload these documents via the software as follows:

  1. Help → Contact Support / Open Contact Support Form
  2. Category: Account Security and Verification
  3. Sub-category: Upload Documents

Our team will then review your documents and update your account information.


Was this article helpfull?

Related Help Articles