Search Help

Simply type a keyword or short sentence relating to your query into the box below, and our help system will return the most relevant articles.


Request withdrawal from another country

Before submitting your withdrawal request, we advise that you first contact Security from your registered email address explaining the reasons behind the likely country mismatch.

You can contact us from the Contact Support Form in the Help Centre or the client by following these instructions:

  1. Enter your e-mail address
  2. Select 'Category'  > 'Withdrawals'
  3. Select 'Sub-Category' > 'Changing card or payment method'
  4. Add ‘Remove eCheck account information’ in the subject line


Was this article helpfull?

Related Help Articles