Search Help

Simply type a keyword or short sentence relating to your query into the box below, and our help system will return the most relevant articles.


Change the name on my account

If you would like to update your name because it is spelled incorrectly, there is a name/middle name missing or your name has changed (as a result of marriage or divorce for example), upload a copy of your government-issued ID via the software, following the instructions below:

  1. Log into your Stars Account via the client
  2. Go to Help > Open Contact Support Form
  3. In the pop-up screen that will appear, select Account Security and Verification and the Upload Documents sub-category
  4. Browse to the files on your computer and upload them directly to us
  5. Please ensure you specify Change of Name in the subject line and that you include the reason for the name change request in the body of the message

* In the case of name change due to marriage or divorce, please also provide the relevant marriage/divorce certificate or other court records showing birth name and present name.

If you are not able to log into your Stars Account, scan or make a digital photo of the requested documents and send these to us via email.


Was this article helpfull?

Related Help Articles